Thursday, May 21, 2009

My diet is going to Pieces!!!!!

This weekend will be full of all kinds of get togethers. We are going over to my sis and bro in-law's house to watch UFC Saturday night. Since they have kindly opened up their home, and I do not have to clean to have everyone over at our place, I find it only fair that I make this:

Now that I have posted this, let's see if any of you are reading this blog ha haha. If you do not see this on Saturday evening it means I slept in..... Graham has accused me of trying to tip the scales in my favor, as one of his favorite things is peanut butter cups tee hee. Really all I was trying to do was find a sinfully awesome desert to thank Brandy and Andrew for their hospitality and the burgers and wedges they are making. If anyone wants the receipe leave a comment and I will get it to you or feel free to email me. Mom, if you are reading this I can make two. It isn't to late to put in an order for your birthday cake!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! That looks amazing!!... and I'm going to try to post this week so look for new baby pics! - we heard the heart beats this week and they have bumped my "expected delivery date" to be the end of Oct now - so it's getting closer and closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW!!!!! I am waiting to find out the sex of the twins so I can make your invites and announcements. Do you guys have a particular theme you are going to go with????

    ReplyDelete