Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Rich


I just wanted to say congrats to Brad & Alyssa. Their wedding was beautiful. I will be posting more pics as soon as I get through them all and fine tune some of them. It was great getting to see all the family. Aunt Debbie and Uncle Jerry came to see us on Saturday. They got the "grand tour" of our tiny house and we got to sit and chat. That was wonderful. I wish we lived closer and got to see everyone more often, but I LOVE when we get times like this to spend together. Graham and I are getting excited about the upcoming visit of Missy and the kiddos! We are taking a couple of MUCH NEEDED days off of work to play with everyone. We are going to go to Schlitterbaun and get a tan and play in all the new slides and I am sure the other day will be spent at World's of Fun. Can't wait to see you guys. Other than that, I am taking two summer classes and we are finishing up details on the house so we can get it on the market after graduation in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment