Friday, July 10, 2009

Down 2 sizes!!!!!

I posted a while ago about how I was going to start doing Weight Watchers. Well I started, quit, started, quit and then decided to start again. I am eating low carb, but mainly watching portions, eating lots of veggies, and the low carb part is to stop myself from eating that crappy foods like processed yuck!!! I am happy to report I decided this morning would be the day I would try on my jeans (I haven't been able to wear them since the holidays of 08). Today I pulled them on, zipped them, AND could breathe. I am currently wearing them as you read!!!! I cannot tell you how wonderful that is.
I have been running and doing a turbo jam dvd my mom let me borrow. I run one day and do turbo jam the other day. I also allow myself a cheat day were I do the 20 minute cardio workout on the Turbo Jam dvd. By the way if you haven't tried Turbo Jam do. IT IS INCREDIBLE. You see the difference in two of the weightlifting sessions. It is hard, but it is AWESOME. It isn't so hard you cannot stick with it, but she encourages you to challenge yourself and keep going. I am not sore after doing it like I think I will be because you feel the burn while doing the workout for sure.
I have pretty much had those fake eggs (egg beaters, but the cheap version) with sour cream on them for breakfast.
For my snack I have been having a lowfat cheese stick.
For lunch I have chicken salad or tuna salad (chicken breasts from a can, I purchase at Sam's on the cheap, red onion and tons of celery, sometimes green pepper as well, and REAL MAYO. 1 can and all the added veggies and it lasts me all week.) I throw that all in a 3 net carb tortilla and YUMMY SUMMER LUNCH. I also have those sugar free mint patties from Russell Stover. I eat one of those after lunch as a lil treat.
For my pm snack I will have either a cheese stick, or lately I have had jalapeno/jack cream cheese on the low card tortilla, or whole cucumer with some fresh salsa on it, or celery with cream cheese.
For dinner I have had BLT's with one piece of bread, stuffed peppers, steak and broccoli, chicken and veggies, and SALAD!!!!
If I am still hungry at night I eat more cucumbers or celery or peppers.
I am going to start adding in my almonds again for snacks and cutting back on the cheese. I do not want to get a cholesterol problem, but I was trying to follow induction on Atkins as much as possible (without making it unhealthy).
Anyway, this has turned into quite the long post so I am going to get back to work now, but I felt I HAD to share some of my success!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment