Monday, July 20, 2009

Behind!!!!

Hey all! I have fallen behind. We had a week of absolute fun with Missy, Julia, and Tyler. I should have been smart and taken the day off today to recoup like Mamma Karen did. I still have to post our pictures from the 4th. The reason I am waiting is because I took pictures with our camera and Wayne's, so I am waiting for all the pictures so I can make one post, but I may just have to post my "creative" shots and then post the other pics later.
Brandy was out photographer for the kids' trip. She documented EVERYTHING and did a fantastic job. She even made each kid a "What I did on my Summer Vacation Book." They are AWESOME!!! There are pictures, captions included, of everything they did. I am getting our pics from her and will do a series of posts, as we did A LOT of stuff last week.
Everyone say some prayers for my Mom as she is receiving treatments for Lyme in Nevada, and is there for 5 more weeks. Man do we miss her. My dad, brothers, and sis-in-law are in IN visiting with the family and Grandpa Rich. Grandpa's cancer came back with, so they are visiting him while he is well enough to enjoy the company. Graham and I are planning a trip at the end of summer.
Well, I had promised my mom a post a day so she would have something to read while she is out of town. I seriously fell behind last week, but plan on catching her up this week. LOVE YOU MOM and cannot wait for you to get home!!!!
974

No comments:

Post a Comment