Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....

I have 2.5 more weeks of summer vacation left until the semester from hell begins. I have thought about all the stuff I want to do now and all the stuff I should do in the future. I have decided from now on I will do the following:

  1. I WILL take my camera with me EVERYWHERE.... there are so many awesome things to take pictures of and I keep missing them all.
  2. I WILL work out. I was doing well until a visit from some family and got side tracked. I also got off the eating healthy habit I had formed.
  3. I WILL eat healthier. I am sick of feeling sick and fat. I am not obsessed with my weight, but I do not wish to be uncomfortable anymore.
  4. I WILL sew that cute purse pattern I found on the internet. LOVE it. Well.... I will sew it correctly this time.... I sewed it wrong side together instead of right side together.... still cute, but not correct.
  5. I WILL call Missy, Julia, & Tyler once a week to say hello. Man do I miss them.
  6. I WILL get G to pick out paint for our hallway and living room.
  7. I WILL use said paint to paint the hallway and living room, and then paint our bedroom the color our hallway is now.
  8. I WILL get through this last semester with Grace and Dignity and with A's. (I have only gotten 2 grades that weren't A's since I started trying for my degree.)

With all those on the list I should probably get started now. It will be funny to look back at this post and see if I held to ANY of these. If any of you know me well, you know I WILL do a lot of things, but fail to recognize that I have overloaded myself into failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment