Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year = more blogging

Ok. So I took a "brief" hiatus on this blog. I was finishing up school. The last half of 2009 was crazy. It started off with my last semester of school beginning. Then a few weeks after school started, we went to Indiana for a visit with the fam (Someday there will be pictures of this I promise). Then we went to Vegas to celebrate Dustin's birthday. (I will also be posting these pics hopefully tonight, but cannot post them here because Dustin is still waiting on them)

Then it was crazy get caught up for school time (for like 4 months cuz once you are behind you are behind for good). Then before we knew it, it was graduation for me and the holidays. I am going to get back at this so everyone can see what we do out here in KC, and so you all can keep me accountable for this crazy list below.

New Years Resolutions:
1. Learn Photography
2. Learn Spanish
3. Learn Photoshop
4. Work on our house.
5. Learn to play the guitar.
6. Learn to sew.
7. Plant a raised bed garden and eat the fruit of our labor!
8. Relax and enjoy life (looks like an impossible task looking at my list of things I want to do!!)
9. Run a 5k. (for awesome couch to 5k, with hip hop and 80's songs go here and here.)
10. Get good enough at tennis to cream my husband.
11. Finally lose some weight. (put it last because that is where is should be)

No comments:

Post a Comment