Monday, March 15, 2010

Real Motivation

Okay, for a long time I have talked about running a 5k, half marathon, or marathon. The goal is to run one marathon in my life. My friend Amber ran a marathon recently for this excellent cause.  I checked on their site and they happen to have an event here in KC in October! This would give me some time to train. I would really like to do this. I have no excuse now, I am finally done with school so I should be able to find the time. So, I think I am going to go for it. What I would like is to find a training partner who wants to give this a whirl with me. This team sets you up with a trainer and running coaches. I cannot think of a better way to try to get this chunky booty in shape. So, anyone out there in KC land want to help out an excellent cause and get into good shape? I will even take some one in Indiana. You could sign up there, or I can send you the training logs we get and you could train there and we can support each other (cough Viki cough).

I still would like a training partner to do this with out here as well. I think it would be easier to stick to it with some one hanging in with me by my side. I have not ran in a few years (never ran this far EVER) so do not be affraid you are in worse shape then me, in fact, you are probably in better shape then I am at this point ha ha ha. Send me an email, call me, or contact me on FB. I would like to get started A.S.A.P. so let me know. L.A., this would be good for the wedding dress...... just saying!!!!! I think you, B, and I should rock this out! Maybe we can drag G into this as well!!! Get a team going?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment